Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The World's Most Effective Anti-Aging Skin Care Products

I've been using BioRegenerative Science's new line of skin care products for several months and the results are fantastic. Not only can I see a very big difference in my appearance, but friends are asking what I have done to make myself look so much younger. Using Vital Serum, Eye Serum, and Moisturizing Night Cream from BRS has dramatically enhanced not only the appearance of my skin, but underlying this much improved appearance is more healthy skin. I can feel the difference, and I can see it.

Not only do these products contain BRS' S2RM Technology derived from combinations of adult stem cells, but the Moisturizing Night Cream also contains a new "super moisturizing" agent that both moisturizes the skin, but also provides a natural, non-irritating means to exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin, called the stratum corneum. Other products usually contain acids, such as glycolic acid, to produce the exfoliation. But using these acids actually irritates the skin and over time this continual irritation will lead to increased aging of the skin.

The great thing about these BRS products is that they all make the skin healthy, and as a result the skin looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment