Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A New Skin Care Technology (S2RM) Using Stem Cell Molecules

The dawning of a new age in Skin Care is upon us, and yes, as you may have guessed from the title of my blog, stem cell technology is the basis for my enthusiasm. Last year I became part of the scientific/medical advisory board of a new biotech company in California whose specialty is the development of therapeutic products, including "cosmeceuticals" for aging and damaged skin. Bioregenerative Sciences (BRS) of San Diego, California uses a core technology whereby the molecules that stem cells normally release into the skin to maintain the skin's health and beauty are formulated into very effective topical products. Working with the scientists, physicians, and formulators who are developing the products, I have had a chance to help BRS develop easy to use and highly effective products that I have been using for months.....and the results are fantastic!

Friends and colleagues that know me well, and see me routinely, say that I look different....I look younger. Indeed, I can report that my skin not only looks better, but feels and looks healthy and refreshed. Having tried many products in the past, some of which worked well, I can easily say that the BRS products are by far the best. Given the new BRS technology, where the molecules from different sets of stem cells (different sets of stem cells that are normally releasing their molecules into the skin for purposes of tissue rejuvenation) are used, one should expect these products to deliver...and indeed they do!

I will have much more to say about these products from BRS in the coming weeks ahead.


Debra McCarthy, R.N., W.C.C., Advisory Board, BioRegenerative Sciences, Inc

2 comments:

  1. HBW stands for Health and Beauty wellness . The various services and Brands Owned BY HBW group of companies are available here only at hbwgurgaon.com. hbw group of companies features e commerce ventures , Social networking ventures , real estate sale support services, Kanav Sachdeva , Buy Franchise , Jobs in Delhi , IT enabled services such as online travel booking and mobile recharge . Find At http://www.hbwgurgaon.com/

    ReplyDelete